Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Im busy, Dizzy"...

I have a reoccurring problem. Every female I meet within hours of talking hit me with the “I’m a busy woman” line. This is not a problem. By all means handle your business baby girl. But if you’re using the busy line as a code for something else then you’re failing. If you’ve been hurt and trying to pace how close we get or how much I learn about you then say that from the start. If you talking to and or fucking someone else then let me know so I won’t look like a dumb ass trying to link up with you. I’m sending you sweet text messages for no reason as you getting piped down by some other guy. If you just not interested then just say that. I’m no stranger to rejection so I won’t be mad if you be upfront. I will however be upset if you waste my time and or I look like a dumb ass at the end of it.

What happens is, down the line I get use to you being busy. I get use to not spending time with you and you brushing me off. So if one day you just so happen to get lonely enough to hang out with me and we end up hitting it off and have sex I’m a still treat you like you’re busy. I will not start sending text messages more frequently; I will not try and court you again. I know my dick is good but I know it isn’t that damn good it clear schedules. Or maybe it is. (Insert cheese grin here!) Either way, you will think I’m on some other shit and you will tell your friends how much of a dog you think I am because all I wanted to do was have sex. Wrong.

If you busy, then be busy. If you’re cautious or dealing with someone else just say that therefor we can have a crystal clear understanding from jump. I know how to better deal with you with a clear understanding. We all know people make time for what they want to especially sex or love. You hitting me with that line makes me think you think I’m some dumb, thirsty ass dude with no clue how the game goes. Do NOT use the busy line as a form of hard to get, it will backfire most of the time. You started off by playing games but get mad and tell me you need a man who is mature and not on games. Now if that isn’t ass backwards. But I will end this post here before I seem like I’m angry. I’m not. It’s just annoying. -E

3 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

That is sooo true. I never understood that about females...how they will initiate the games and be mad when it doesn't turn out quite the way they expected. And that's principle: People make time for what they want to do. I don't care who you are.

Shandra E...*the misses February 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

wow....took the taste out my mouth....i swear i could've wrote the sequel to this in another lifetime! lol...I feel you; i'm currently on both ends of this spectrum! how is that even possible??....a cold case of two over-cautious (more so skeptical) yet interested/interesting people pacing way too slow, so slow we can't even turn pages at the same time...so we just in two different chapters reading the same plot...lol...we need a merge! Anyhow...I feel You my dude!

Cynthia February 18, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this! lol. "I'm busy" IS just an excuse. Like so many people already know..you will make time for someone/something you really want.

Blog Top Sites

Followerz!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP